Hello fellow Health Seekers:
Spring is the time to restore, optimize and revitalize you, your health, your diet, your home, your car and perhaps your friends. I hope you consider my 5 Day Raw Food Detox Retreat…there are a few spots still available. You will feel and look energized when you leave, this I can promise you!
In this Issue:
1) Free Food Revolution Summit online
2) Insect Juice in my Frappucino??
3) Kindengardner kicked out of school for no vaccine?
4) Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimers
5) Eliminate toxins and stop poisoning your body
1) Don’t miss the John Robbins Food Revolution Summit! (Begins this Saturday…)
2) How Something Natural Can be so Gross(courtesy Alternative Daily and Fox News)
It is important to understand that just because natural flavors come from something natural, does not necessarily make them healthy. For instance, strawberry flavor does not always come from strawberries or blueberry flavor from blueberries. Cystine is a natural conditioner used in dough that is made from duck feathers and human hair. Maltodextrin, made from genetically-modified corn and the main ingredient in some “all-natural” sweeteners like stevia , is also considered natural.
What about natural flavoring that is made from the anal secretions of beavers? Castoreum is a substance found in the castor sacs of both male and female beavers. This aromatic liquid is mixed with urine and
used for territorial marking. It is also used by the food flavoring industry with regularity. In fact, an overwhelming majority of raspberry flavored foods are made from these secretions. Foods such as ice cream, fruity drinks, yogurt, candy and tea may contain these secretions which the FDA claim are completely safe. What about the glaze used on donuts and hard candy? This is made from the feces of the female lac bug – for real.
Both artificial and natural flavorings are concocted in a laboratory by blending a variety of ingredients together. According to Gary Reineccius, a food and science nutrition professor at the University of Minnesota, artificial flavorings are simpler, cheaper and easier to produce than natural flavorings, so foods that contain natural flavors are often more expensive. However, more expensive does not mean healthy or safe. Although they may make up less than 5% of the food ingredients, both artificial and natural flavorings are created to hijack the brain – to encourage us to want more and more and to become food “junkies”.
(Beetle Juice which contain the ground up shell, known as carmine or carminic acid is found in fruit juices (Ocean Spray-grapefruit and cranberry), gelatins, strawberry flavourings, candies, yogurts shampoos, clothing dyes and more. (Sarbucks Frappucino anyone???
Duck feathers are often packed into our favorite processed breads in the form of L-cysteine, an agent used as a dough softener. It’s in bagels, cookie dough, bread, pies and more.
A lot of cheese is made with rennet, which contains an enzyme extracted from the fourth stomach of newborn calves. Rennet is used as a cheese curdler, sometimes in tandem with another enzyme called pepsin, which is extracted from stomach glands of hogs.
Minimize any man made foods, especially those with added colourings, and read your labels. Buy Foods with the Kosher label to be safe)
3) Kindengardner Kicked Out of School for Not Getting Vaccinated?
4) Coconut oil helps Alzheimer’s patients:
5) Eliminate toxins and stop poisoning your body.
The most common toxic inputs are:
refined foods (sugar, flour, table salt, oil
- bad, rancid fats (fried food, margarine, hydrogenated oils)
- stimulants (MSG, aspartame, food coloring, caffeine, nicotine, etc.)
- electromagnetic chaos (electrosmog)
- drugs (illegal, over the counter, prescription)
- sleep deprivation
- heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides
In case you’re wondering…
Should you be completely cleansed before you introduce proper nourishment?
Only if you want to starve… you need to feed your body, and the sooner you start with good quality nutrients, the better.
To Sum It All Up…
The quality of your health is determined by the balance between your…
intake (and absorption) of nutrients AND elimination of toxins.
You can learn how by:
LET IT GO! 5 Day Raw Food Detox Retreat
May 5-10, 2013
This 5 Day Program includes:
- Pre and Post assessment with Dr Gellman and body composition assessment
- Pre-cleanse preparation guidelines
- Green body care products (shampoo, conditioner and soap)
- Gourmet raw organic meals on eating days
- Organic fruit and vegetable smoothies on semi-fasting days
- Fresh organic juices, including wheatgrass shots
- A variety of herbal teas
- High quality pro-biotic (acidophilus) supplements
- Raw organic sauerkraut juice for colon cleanse and re-nourishment of the “good” bacteria
- Health lectures and videos
- Demo on making kefir, saurkraut and sprouting
- Use of alkalized, micro-clustered Kangen water
- 3 Raw Food Classes
- Acupressure Massage
- Relaxation Classes
- Use of the Alkaline Energizer, FAR Infrared Dome, Amethyst Mat
- “Tips for the Journey” to take home
- Assistance and guidance throughout the program
Your investment for this 5-Day Rejuvenating Detox Retreat: $1697 plus HRT
To register, please email email@example.com
Good health is a choice, so choose wisely!