Hello fellow Health Seekers:
One of the oldest binding documents in history, the Hippocrates Oath written by Hippocrates is still held sacred by physicians (or is it?): to treat the ill to the best of one’s ability, to preserve a patient’s privacy, to teach the secrets of medicine to the next generation…in essence…DO NO HARM!
When you break a bone, have a gall bladder attack or pneumonia, your allopathic doctor is needed to reset the broken bone, treat the gall bladder attack and alleviate pain and prescribe the necessary meds to fight the pneumonia.
Many doctors are prescribing meds like candy, performing senseless c-sections, pushing chemo and radiation when safer alternatives are available. We have given our power to individuals we have come to deem as “god”
Are they really first, doing “NO HARM?”
….Should be Non-Negotiable especially if you are sick.
Objective Vs Perfect
Is living perfect necessary? No.
Does anyone live perfectly? No.
Do I live perfectly? No.
Is being objective necessary for sound decision making? YES!
– Do ALL pharmaceuticals cause harm? Yes, no exceptions.
– Is Radiation, Chemo, Surgery harmful? Yes, without exceptions.It is what will kill you, not the cancer.
– Are tests that are “bad for pregnant women” also bad for everyone else? Undeniably. Check out the harmful effects of Ultrasounds and MRI’s
– Anti-Biotics = Anti-Life pills yes they are also harmful and must be avoided. They rob the body of the immune fighting friendly bacteria found in your gut
– Is there such thing as a “Special Drug” recommended by a “Special Dr. in Special Coat with a Special Title” that is harmful to healthy people but magically good for sick people in ANY circumstance? NO! Big Pharma is Big Business
– Are certain foods no matter how “common or normal” still causing harm? Objectively yes. We are not one size fits all, one diet may work for you, but not for me. Pay attention to your body, it will tell you.
In 1971 , the Fetzer”Report came to rule Medical School protocol as outlined by the Rothchilds, the emphasis was and still is on pharmaceuticals first and foremost. Todays MD’s have little to no nutritional training, know nothing about alternative or integrative modalities let alone getting to the root cause because bandaids fits all.
Do not be coerced into making decision about your health before doing your own research as to the contra effects of the procedure or meds. Take responsibility for your health. It’s the only one you have.
Good Health is a Choice, so choose wisely!