Hello fellow Health Seekers!
If you have been diagnosed with a so-called “disease” as diabetes, cancer, arthritis, heart issues, fibromyalgia, obesity or an auto-immune condition etc.… it is NOT a disease, but a symptom of an underlying cause. The most common way allopathic doctors treat any such “dis-order” is with pharmaceuticals, surgery, chemo, radiation or exploratory procedures. I am not negating that medicine and surgery has its place, but more often than not, doctors blindly prescribe meds without getting to the root cause of your symptom as they are not trained to do such (unless a Functional Medicine practitioner/physician)
Underlying causes may be any number of issues from:
• Inflammatory imbalances: diet, lack of exercise, mold,
• Structural imbalances: congenital, a result of an accident, lack of exercises
• Immune imbalances: diet, antibiotics, vaccines
• Digestive imbalances: diet, antibiotics, vaccines
• Hormonal imbalances: plastics, Wi-Fi, city water
• Detoxification Imbalances: overtaxed liver, dirty colon, poor hydration
• Mitochondrial dysfunction: diet, antibiotics, vaccines
• Toxic Chemical exposure: diet, plastics, silver amalgams, city water
• Toxic Emotions: anger, bitterness, fear, resentment, unforgiveness
Though well-intentioned holistic health care providers provide non-invasive remedies that show positive results, (I am not negating the use of essential oils, acupressure, biofeedback procedures or homeopathic remedies. They all have many positive benefits, but the root cause still needs to be addressed and not a temporary fix).
Where does one start?
• I help my clients determine the Metabolic Chaos that is affecting body systems with a lengthy questionnaire
and providing a program to minimize or reverse the chaos. (lifestyle changes and some specific
supplementation) Additional specific blood tests may be required.
• Home inspection to determine what toxins may be adding to the chaos.
• Emotional work to heal and easy steps to reduce stress.
Please take to heart if your health is not where you want it to be because of unexplained symptoms be it pain, sleeplessness, digestive disorders, weight gain or any other discomfort. The remedy may be very easy. Don’t be fooled by the old wive’s tale that it is because you are getting older, it is to be expected. We are meant to live active healthy lives well into our 90’s and beyond. The choice is up to you. Be proactive. Only you can take charge of your health.
I hope you can join me on this Sunday’s workshop on “5 Ways To Avoid Burnout and Increase Your Health Savings Account”
To register, please go to:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/5-ways-to-avoid-burnout-and-improve-your-health-savings-account-tickets-41298081674?aff=es2
Good health Is a choice, so choose wisely!